1 cup quinoa
1 teaspoon dried oregano and/or basil (optional)
a pinch of salt
your choice of topping (I used my marinara sauce and halved grape tomatoes)
2-4 table spoons flour (wheat, corn, oats, spelt, I used corn meal)
*You can bake it on a baking sheet in oven or pan fry.
*Blender or hand mixer will do.
- Wash quinoa under running water well. Soak with plenty of water for over night (at least 3 hours)
- Drain the quinoa. Blend the quinoa with herbs and salt. (it’s a sticky dough)
- Make a ball with a handful of dough. Roll in the flour.
- Grease a baking pan with olive oil. Flatten the dough by your hand, and bake at 350-400º for 5 minutes.
- Flip the pizza. Spread the topping on it. Bake 5 more minutes.
Breakfast: Coffee, Choco-Berry Milk Shake
Snack: Baked Sweet Potato
Lunch: Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes
Dinner: 1/2 Quinoa Pizza, Smoked Chicken Ham, 1/4 Sun Dried Tomato, and Pesto Sandwich, and Sauteed Broccoli
And this makes the 356th day since I became a vegan and started this blog. Hence I stop posting everything that I eat every day. I will post hi-light of the week. I think being vegan has stuck to me. 🙂
Blueberry Buckwheat Pancake
Very Berry Milk Shake
Breakfast: Coffee, Very Berry Milk Shake
Lunch at ‘sNice: Tofu Scramble
Dinner: Quinoa Pizza, Roasted Beets with Mixed Baby Greens—it’s a pretty good pizza.
Tofu Scramble Wrap
Quinoa Pizza and Roasted Beets Salad